The Mt. San Jacinto College Phlebotomy Technician program is offered in partnership with Boston Reed College. Classroom training and a 40 hour externship to provide you with a complete learning experience. $2,975.00 includes books, course supplies, externship
15 Phlebotomy 16 POCT 17 POL 18 Toxicology 19 Urinalysis 20 Virology † COMPLETE PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING,INC. 475 W. Stetson, T-125, Hemet, CA 92543 † National Laboratory Training Network 8515 Georgia Avenue, Suite 700, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Training Development Manager Michelle Z. Adjunct Professor Norris Elementary Genter Certified Phlebotomy Technician Hopper Workshop Facilitator Albertson Jay W. Retired Educator/Businessowner Retired Hemet Teacher Forst Jurupa Unified Senior Center Director Schafer Valentina Perra Lucio
93301-1913 Phlebotomy Training ; 661-325-0744 www.pallab.org (box at top select) A, F, CPT 2 Program; Updated: 3/12/12. COMPLETE PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING 05/01/2003. 28125 Bradley Rd., Ste 290 Menifee. 92586 Wanda Tardy. 951-672-2446 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Phlebotomy Training Inc. Approved by the State of California Department of Health Services Laboratory Field Services Division Registered with the B.P.P.V.E. Confirmation of Liability, Confidentiality, Potential Exposure and Replacement Fee Statement.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.