The Mt. San Jacinto College Phlebotomy Technician program is offered in partnership with Boston Reed College. Classroom training and a 40 hour externship to provide you with a complete learning experience. $2,975.00 includes books, course supplies, externship
15 Phlebotomy 16 POCT 17 POL 18 Toxicology 19 Urinalysis 20 Virology † COMPLETE PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING,INC. 475 W. Stetson, T-125, Hemet, CA 92543 † National Laboratory Training Network 8515 Georgia Avenue, Suite 700, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Training Development Manager Michelle Z. Adjunct Professor Norris Elementary Genter Certified Phlebotomy Technician Hopper Workshop Facilitator Albertson Jay W. Retired Educator/Businessowner Retired Hemet Teacher Forst Jurupa Unified Senior Center Director Schafer Valentina Perra Lucio
93301-1913 Phlebotomy Training ; 661-325-0744 www.pallab.org (box at top select) A, F, CPT 2 Program; Updated: 3/12/12. COMPLETE PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING 05/01/2003. 28125 Bradley Rd., Ste 290 Menifee. 92586 Wanda Tardy. 951-672-2446 email@example.com.
Complete Phlebotomy Training Inc. Approved by the State of California Department of Health Services Laboratory Field Services Division Registered with the B.P.P.V.E. Confirmation of Liability, Confidentiality, Potential Exposure and Replacement Fee Statement.
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate