Queens – easily accessible for other boroughs and Nassau EKG Technician. IV Technician. Phlebotomy Technician. Emergency Room Technician. Hemodialysis Technician. Preparatory Skills • Swimming, Life Guard Training, Aquatic Team.
We provide exceptional professors and state-of-the- art curriculum with a beautiful campus in Northeast Queens. Training & Certification R. Harrison, Coordinator, QCC HPE&D, Phlebotomy Technician (NHA Certified)
Fields through classroom and hands-on training, internships and mentorship. Phlebotomy, EKG or Pharmacy Technician is provided by LaGuardia Community College in collaboration with the Brooklyn-Queens-Long Island Area Health Education Center. SESSION Tuesday, April 17
• Industrial Management Training Institute 95-25 Queens Blvd., Suite 630 Rego Park, New York 11374 (866) 486-8877 • Phlebotomy Technician • EKG Technician • Medical Office Clinical Technician • Plumbing • Carpentry
Phlebotomy Technician Program – 165 Clock Hours. .. 54 Course Numbering.. 41 Course Offerings and Cross References .. 41 Prefix to Prefix Title
Phlebotomy Surgery Technician Certified Billing & Coding Specialist LPN Medical Records Specialist EKG Technician Business: Customer Service Credential Training Office Procedures Trade
QUEENS HEALTHCARE CAREER CENTER 30-20 Thomson Avenue, Room B-A22 Phone Number EKG & Phlebotomy licenses. At least 1 full year for various organizations training programs. Qualifications: High School Diploma preferred.
($35 charge, no testing required). Then go to the Taxi and Limousine Commission at 32-02 Queens Blvd, 2nd Floor, Long Island City This includes training in the truck, DMV you must complete the Phlebotomy, EKG and CPR classes, also given at York. Phlebotomy Class – Sat 9-1, 7
In New York City and particularly in Queens and Long Island, careers that Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant. Also become specialized in areas such as Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Phlebotomy Technician or IV Technician and see doors Lifeguard Training, Swimming, Tae Kwon Do
QUEENS HEALTHCARE CAREER CENTER Phone Number (718) 730-7500 EKG & Phlebotomy licenses. At least 1 full year of recent PCT experience in a hospital Social Worker Supervisor for various organizations training programs. Qualifications: High School Diploma required.
Planning; vocational training or education referrals; and job search the National Healthcareer Association’s EKG and Phlebotomy cer-tification exams. and community school districts in Queens and across New York
Training (FSET) Venture II Enrollment and Consent Form (FIA-1063) Central Queens YM & YWHA • Unemployed/under employed parents EKG, Phlebotomy, CNA • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Medical billing • EMT • Pharmacy technician
Training as well as preparation for licenses and certificates in a (EKG), Phlebotomy, Medical Terminology and CPR with First Aid area of Queens. For more information call (718) 482-5337. 204 Workforce Education Center (WEC)
ABC TRAINING CENTER Summer‘10 CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE/ PATIENT CARE TECH: (Queens) May 9 – medical billing for inter-nal medicine practice – (Midtown EKG/Phlebotomy Tech Summer national exam & review dates ease and transplant, in Man-
EKG & Phlebotomy: 6 weeks / Mon – Fri, 10:00am–4:00pm Start date: March 24, 2008 Training is provided in basic disaster response skills, QUEENS 10 LaGuardia Community College www.lagcc.cuny.edu/ace
HSSSFA404 Standard First Aid with CPR/AED-Adult $120.00 Tuesday 138-02 Queens Blvd Tech.+Electrocardiography/EKG Tech.+Pack of 5 Phleb. Supp. Labs 16th and April 7th 6pm-8pm March 5th, March 12th 1pm-3pm. CDL-PHL-001A Phlebotomy/Phlebotomy Techinician $550.00 Sundays 520 W 49th St, NY
Top 10 CNA Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Allied Health Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- BS in Public Health
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Gerontology