Queens – easily accessible for other boroughs and Nassau EKG Technician. IV Technician. Phlebotomy Technician. Emergency Room Technician. Hemodialysis Technician. Preparatory Skills • Swimming, Life Guard Training, Aquatic Team.
We provide exceptional professors and state-of-the- art curriculum with a beautiful campus in Northeast Queens. Training & Certification R. Harrison, Coordinator, QCC HPE&D, Phlebotomy Technician (NHA Certified)
Fields through classroom and hands-on training, internships and mentorship. Phlebotomy, EKG or Pharmacy Technician is provided by LaGuardia Community College in collaboration with the Brooklyn-Queens-Long Island Area Health Education Center. SESSION Tuesday, April 17
• Industrial Management Training Institute 95-25 Queens Blvd., Suite 630 Rego Park, New York 11374 (866) 486-8877 • Phlebotomy Technician • EKG Technician • Medical Office Clinical Technician • Plumbing • Carpentry
Phlebotomy Technician Program – 165 Clock Hours. .. 54 Course Numbering.. 41 Course Offerings and Cross References .. 41 Prefix to Prefix Title
Phlebotomy Surgery Technician Certified Billing & Coding Specialist LPN Medical Records Specialist EKG Technician Business: Customer Service Credential Training Office Procedures Trade
QUEENS HEALTHCARE CAREER CENTER 30-20 Thomson Avenue, Room B-A22 Phone Number EKG & Phlebotomy licenses. At least 1 full year for various organizations training programs. Qualifications: High School Diploma preferred.
($35 charge, no testing required). Then go to the Taxi and Limousine Commission at 32-02 Queens Blvd, 2nd Floor, Long Island City This includes training in the truck, DMV you must complete the Phlebotomy, EKG and CPR classes, also given at York. Phlebotomy Class – Sat 9-1, 7
In New York City and particularly in Queens and Long Island, careers that Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant. Also become specialized in areas such as Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Phlebotomy Technician or IV Technician and see doors Lifeguard Training, Swimming, Tae Kwon Do
QUEENS HEALTHCARE CAREER CENTER Phone Number (718) 730-7500 EKG & Phlebotomy licenses. At least 1 full year of recent PCT experience in a hospital Social Worker Supervisor for various organizations training programs. Qualifications: High School Diploma required.
Planning; vocational training or education referrals; and job search the National Healthcareer Association’s EKG and Phlebotomy cer-tification exams. and community school districts in Queens and across New York
Training (FSET) Venture II Enrollment and Consent Form (FIA-1063) Central Queens YM & YWHA • Unemployed/under employed parents EKG, Phlebotomy, CNA • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Medical billing • EMT • Pharmacy technician
Training as well as preparation for licenses and certificates in a (EKG), Phlebotomy, Medical Terminology and CPR with First Aid area of Queens. For more information call (718) 482-5337. 204 Workforce Education Center (WEC)
ABC TRAINING CENTER Summer‘10 CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE/ PATIENT CARE TECH: (Queens) May 9 – medical billing for inter-nal medicine practice – (Midtown EKG/Phlebotomy Tech Summer national exam & review dates ease and transplant, in Man-
EKG & Phlebotomy: 6 weeks / Mon – Fri, 10:00am–4:00pm Start date: March 24, 2008 Training is provided in basic disaster response skills, QUEENS 10 LaGuardia Community College www.lagcc.cuny.edu/ace
HSSSFA404 Standard First Aid with CPR/AED-Adult $120.00 Tuesday 138-02 Queens Blvd Tech.+Electrocardiography/EKG Tech.+Pack of 5 Phleb. Supp. Labs 16th and April 7th 6pm-8pm March 5th, March 12th 1pm-3pm. CDL-PHL-001A Phlebotomy/Phlebotomy Techinician $550.00 Sundays 520 W 49th St, NY
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate