Paid training and hiring in various ¿HOGV signing bonus, 100% education grants. * EKG Tech * Phlebotomy * Medical Lab Tech * Medical Records Clerk * Medical Transcriber Brooklyn Campus 718.535.3333 Child Custody and Divorce )RVWHU 3DUHQW
National Work Readiness Credential Training SMOKE FREE In connection with implementation of this policy, EKG/ECG Technician (T) CTF 91 Phlebotomy Procedures (T) EKG/ECG Technician (CET) These courses provide an overview of basic
• Brooklyn College* • Bronx Community College* For free advice and assistance regarding the type of assistive technology that would benefit your child, • Phlebotomy Technician • EKG Technician • Medical Office Clinical Technician • Plumbing
Free /1 Session / Instructor: Misha Goussev, Ph.D. this dual certification of phlebotomy and ekG technician training is right for you. he secured a Paralegal job at a law office in Brooklyn, NY. Looking
FREE Training Opportunities CTF 91 Phlebotomy Procedures EKG/ECG Technician (CET) These courses provide an overview of basic cardiovascular Brooklyn has produced some of the world’s greatest high school and college chess teams.
CTF 91 Phlebotomy Procedures $200 EKG/ECG Technician (CET) FREE EMPLOYMENT READINESS TRAINING PROGRAM Free Food Service and Hospitality/Customer Service Job Training Brooklyn location to offer students practice in critical
The State University of New York Brooklyn Educational Opportunity Center (SUNY-BEOC) New Yorker’s since 1966. BEOC offers tuition free training to adult and young adult learners of EKG/ECG, handling phlebotomy duties, performing first aid functions, assisting in medical
(admittedly, this is a much smaller number than those that do background checks). She gives you whatever training you need for that Brooklyn (take the G train to Nassau Ave you must complete the Phlebotomy, EKG and CPR classes, also given at York. Phlebotomy Class – Sat 9-1, 7
EKG Technician, EMT, Emergency Room Technician, Standard First Aid, Clara Barton High School for Health Professions located in Brooklyn, New York. free graphics & sounds, educational resources, games, links,
After completing your CNA training is easy. Just take EKG/Phlebotomy at ABC, greatly broaden their opportunities to work in a number of different medical settings. MAKE YOURSELF MORE IN DE-MAND. CROSS THE CAREER BRIDGE FROM CNA TO PCT. AT ABC!!
Training-related Occupations Office Clerk (e.g. phlebotomy, EKG), VFI alumni can become patient care associates, nurses aides, licensed practical and high quality, and free services tailored to this disconnected population, VFI is doing something concrete to respond to the crisis
MD 07/2009-06/2010 PGY-2 Preliminary General Surgery New York Methodist Hospital Brooklyn, NY. Leslie Wise , MD 07 I have an opportunity to teach the Basics in Anatomy, Physiology, EKG, Phlebotomy and Pharmacology to the students spectacles are provided the same free of
FOR A FREE JOB TRAINING PROGRAM BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 2011 CTF 91 Phlebotomy Procedures EKG/ECG Technician (CET) Brooklyn has produced some of the world’s greatest high school and college chess teams. Learn basic chess strategies.
Program that offers free employment-focused education and training Brooklyn, NY 11230 (212) 809-5935 Extension 301 EKG, Phlebotomy, CNA • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Medical billing • EMT • Pharmacy technician Paralegal
BROOKLYN and Harlem resi-dents trekked up to Westchester Phlebotomy/EKG 212-564-1234 / FREE BROCHURE www.manhattaninstitute.com ★★BARTEND FREE TRAINING, GRT PAY PAID Vacation, sick days, Holidays & overtime. Referal Bonuses.
EkG & phlebotomy training.. 4 EMT Training Goals Free (1 Session) Delay No More! Free (1 Session) Finding the Job You Always Wanted: Changing Careers at Mid-life Free (1 Session) Brooklyn . PE rsonal DEVE lo PME n T
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate