Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) • Database Management & Design • Phlebotomy NHCTC-Nashua • Massage Therapy • Medical Coding • Athletic Training New England College • Allied Health • Athletic Training
New Hampshire Community Colleges degree and certificate programs 2012-2013 CCSNH.edu 800-247-3420 great Bay cc, Portsmouth personal training c phlebotomy c physical therapist assistant a polysomnographic technologist c practical nursing d radiation therapy a/c
Head & Neck Specialty Group of New Hampshire EDUCATION: – BA Microbiology, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH, Instrumentation training with Pharmacia & Upjohn Diagnostics Division, Monospot, Dipstick Urinalysis, Phlebotomy, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Safety,
• Phlebotomy Courses Red Cross training classes are designed to meet the unique needs of each individual or workplace. The Red Cross New Hampshire West Chapter developed a Community Disaster Education (CDE) project to target flood
Courses offered include: Licensed Nurse assistant, Advanced LNA, EKG technician, Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy Technician and Medication Nurse assistant. New Hampshire Charitable Foundation offers grants for those that qualify. training arm practice and other clinical lab exercises.
Integrating Phlebotomy, Rapid Testing & Post-Test Counseling into a POD Mary Cook, M.Ed, New Hampshire Public Health Laboratories was asked to perform a rapid antibody test where Provide Group -specific Just In Time Training for Group staff
The people of New Hampshire. (c) ultrasound, phlebotomy, clinical laboratory tests and examinations, and physiological function tests. III. including both didactic and clinical training, and pass a specialty examination in acupuncture approved by .
Training Center (Cambridge) Phlebotomy Technician 1014418 Health Care Direct Cert. 2,720.00 270 15 18 M/A/E/ Wknd None DeWalt Institute LLC D/B/A: Health VTEC NH Inc. (Manchester, NH) CompTIA Computer Support Specialist 1066739 Computer Cert. 6,000.00 420 21 20 M/A/E Other (possible
Entry into phlebotomy training programs usually requires boo10971_ch01.indd 3 11/30/07 10:37:14 AM. 4 Chapter 1 Introduction to Phlebotomy a high school diploma or its equivalent. Training programs are typically
Phlebotomy American Red Cross – NH West 83 Court Street Keene, NH 03431 2003 Independent Not for Profit LNA MNA Dental Assisting Core Training New Hampshire Health Care Association 125 Airport Road Concord, NH 03301 2007 Independent Not for Profit
A New Hampshire State Board of Nursing approved program that has been in operation since 2001. Our Director has experience in management and hiring and training of LNA’s. Phlebotomy Technician. EKG Technician.
NH-JAG OSY Youth Specialist Through training and college courses, students will earn credentials, certificates, and student in their Phlebotomy program. We thank them for their dedication and passion toward helping our students
Personal Training C Phlebotomy C Physical Therapist Assistant A Practical Nursing D Radiation Therapy A/C Radiologic Technology A Respiratory Therapy A Speech-Language Pathology Assistant A Surgical Technology A system of New Hampshire www.ccsnh.edu. Title:
Phlebotomy Certified Clinical Medical Assisting Boatwise, LLC Marine Training 72 Woodman Road South Hampton, NH 03827 1990 Independent For-Profit New Hampshire Health Care Association Nursing School 5 Sheep Davis Road, Ste E
The National Phlebotomy Association will provide all proctors and chief examiners, who have complied with NPA’s required training and regulations. All of NPA’s examination representatives have signed an
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)