Bensley Community Center 7401 Hull Street Road, North Chesterfield, VA 23235 Meadowbrook High School (ESOL) Door No. 1 4901 Cogbill Road, North Chesterfield, VA 23234 demonstrate EKG, phlebotomy and baseline nursing skills, lecture topics
360 west shopping center 23235 804-745-8579 rdy quest-614 mckinley place ne mi 614 mckinley place ne quest-baltimore psc phlebotomy 11425 cronhill drive 410-581-2400 phc quest-401 gregory lane 4 parkway center 412-920-7939 pue 4010 jerry murphy road 81001 719-544-1377 puo 2001 lake ave
Phlebotomy Garza, Diana. Phlebotomy simplified Upper Saddle River, NJ 9780132784320 National Center for Health Statistics, Larrabee, Wayne F Art and craft of facial rejuvenation therapy 9781607950387 Dalrymple, Dana G Artemisia annua, artemisinin, ACTs & malaria control in Africa
Billing, EKG and Phlebotomy certifications through our Professional Skills Center. Call a Bryant and Stratton location today or log Richmond, VA 23235 804.745.2444 Virginia Beach 301 Centre Pointe Dr. Virginia Beach, VA 23462 757.499.7900
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.