Eastern Oklahoma County Technology Center reserves the right to cancel a . class, alter time schedules and make any other changes necessary to facilitate 5 Phlebotomy – Mon/Wed, 6-9 PM This course teaches students the methods of drawing .
SOUTHWEST TECHNOLOGY CENTER phlebotomy by completing the American Society for Clinical Pathology, ASCP. Completion certificates. Oklahoma Rural Organization/ OK Employment Security Air Force Aid Society Physician's Manpower:
Green Country Technology Center approved by the Oklahoma State Department of Health. Participants that phlebotomy will be reviewed. Students are trained for an entry-level position. M W 5:30-8:30 PM 48HRS $175 . June 1 thru
Associate in Applied Science Degree Northern Oklahoma College Division of Science, Math, BIOT 1223 Phlebotomy Practicum are administered in the Testing Center at NOC. Based upon the scores, some or all of the following seven (7)
Phlebotomy Certificate Program 8-2012 Goals and Objectives 1. testing center (SSB210). Attach a copy to the phlebotomy application. 3. The entry-level salary for phlebotomists in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area is $8.50
TULSA, OKLAHOMA "A Career for Scientific and Analytical Minds" Phlebotomy, and Urinalysis. Accreditation Includes a one-week rotation at Saint Francis Lab Outreach Center Chemistry – 12 weeks (two rotations)
Green Country Technology Center approved by the Oklahoma State Department of Health. Participants that PHLEBOTOMY Develop the skills necessary to properly draw blood specimens by venipuncture and capillary puncture. Understand the
ADVANCED PHLEBOTOMY TECHNIQUES I Course Syllabus . Course Number: HLTH-0531B OHLAP Credit: No Tulsa Technology Center campuses are owned and operated by Tulsa Technology Center College credit may be issued from Oklahoma State University -Okmulgee, Rogers
Oklahoma State University is committed to the development, University Health Center c. Plant Sciences d. alternative, such as parental injections, phlebotomy, or aspiration of fluids from laboratory animals and diaphragm bottles. b.
Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education RED RIVER TECHNOLOGY CENTER . Form%Date:%06/14/2011% % Title: Microsoft Word – DISCLOSURE Phlebotomy 10-11.doc Author: Rita Livingston Created Date:
OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY Institute of Technology and KIAMICHI TECHNOLOGY CENTERS Technology Center, the following steps will be taken: A. Adult students entering postsecondary programs at Kiamichi Technology Center are assessed through
ADVANCED PHLEBOTOMY TECHNIQUESI Course Syllabus . Course Number: HLTH-0531A OHLAP Credit: No Tulsa Technology Center campuses are owned and operated by Tulsa Technology Center College credit may be issued from Oklahoma State University -Okmulgee, Rogers
OKLAHOMA ASSOCIATION OF COMMUNITY COLLEGES . $1000.00 TUITION WAIVER SCHOLARSHIP ($500.00 per semester) SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2012 – 2013 . Conference Center 6111 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, OK 74135 918.595.7853. 580-477-7785 . Planned major course of study:
Phlebotomy Technician, PBT(ASCP) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5 on computer at a Pearson Professional Center within a three-month period , upon determination of your Oklahoma Oklahoma City Tulsa Oregon Beaverton Medford Salem Pennsylvania Allentown Erie
High Plains Technology Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex/gender, age, (Including Phlebotomy Tech I, Dental Assisting, EKG Technician, Pharmacy Technician I, Oklahoma 73801 580.256.6618 email@example.com Career
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)