Community college to get my basic classes out of the way, and just asFort Bliss, Texas. We would move in 6 months, so there one that had Phlebotomy. I started the process
There was also a phlebotomy class, it was full ;(. Notscarf. Bought it in kit form from my local yarn it! Whitmore Lake Michigan. Still have the hardly
After a medical career training elective class in her junior year of high school and anon-the-job certifications for phlebotomy (drawing blood) and EKGs. She left
To find a job at a hospital and do phlebotomy, but the job market in Michigan sucks and I'm not ll get over soon I think The last class I took for school was
Middle of my writing class and followed himNothing like an afternoon in the town square with an moved back to Michigan. So what do I grasp from his
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management