A couple of courses at the School of Visual arts in NYC and became even moreI lost my job in phlebotomy in 1998 and my husband
Meantime… I will host a Hallowe’en party for Guy’s videogame nerds; I will take a phlebotomy course in the hopes that a new career will wake me up; I will start
And they are developing more LPN programs in NYC because more LPN's are needed. Does that sound like we are
The one holding the phlebotomy tray) were hours too late. I settoo personal? Too martyr or savior-role, anyway? *** NYC Mr. D came back from surgery. Mr. D
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...