Post ops, pre ops, patients in the midst of a workup, and emergenciesclearance from the cardiology service and on and on. Of course it was my job to make sure the
To work for a small hospital in Chicago. I started off onlyhospital that I was born in. The Hospital that my mother the chance to learn phlebotomy. I drew blood. Starting
To complete my phlebotomy course. All I have to do nowexam, which I plan to take in Colorado while visitingbus from the South Side of Chicago to the hospital where I
Our little form of giving back,in October 2009,when Zoey was barely cut loose3 month check with oncology praying of course for continued remission and never,not
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management