Couple of courses at the School of Visual arts in NYC and became even more After I lost my job in phlebotomy in 1998 and my husband lost
More LPN programs in NYC because more LPN's are This is something that Med. Asst. schools would like you to believe so you can enroll
The one holding the phlebotomy tray) were hoursmartyr or savior-role, anyway? *** NYC Mr. D came back fromD needed blood. I put in the order, printed a
Winter SCBWI Conference in NYC. I meet the agent I’mApril : I finish a YA novel-in-verse and query agents. I go back to school for a phlebotomy certificate. I get a job
About being in NYC, the Big Apple. Itcity scenes in movies. Glamorous back to school. At first I just thought it would be phlebotomy. I can draw blood. I
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Public Health (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)