National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT/MMCI) Phlebotomist 2/6/2003 7007 College Blvd, All other requirements, as education, training and payment of fees, must also be met . List of Approved Certifying Washington, DC 20006 (202) 857-8727 www.abclinchem.org . American Society for
Ou’re in Washington, DC, and you become ill. You go to a doctor, who orders some tests. “I supervise 7 other phlebotomy room training and some supervised practice on the job,” he says, examin-
National Center for Infectious Diseases Atlanta, GA Training for Development of Innovative Control Technologies National Phlebotomy Association Washington, DC David Henderson, MD Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America
Training Center GNA certificate Americare School of Allied Health Med Assist the District of Columbia Department of Employee Services, and the Department of Health Systems Administration at NHS Washington, DC
GW Training Center 5th Floor MFA Legal 6th Floor Psychiatry 2120 L Street, NW6th Floor Lab/Phlebotomy Mammography Medical Records Washington, DC Cancer & Blood Disorderson all floors except 8, 9 & 10 Suite 210
Serving the Washington, DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia areas Midwifery services • American Association of Birth Center Community Service Award, 2006 This training has given me valuable knowledge and a deeper
AARP, 601 E St., NW, Washington, DC 20049 http://www.aarp.org/ppi 202-434-3860 email@example.com INB122 In Brief: Training Programs for Certified Nurse Aides Certified nursing assistants (CNAs) provide most of the care received by nursing home
The National Phlebotomy Association (NPA) created the industry in 1978 in Washington, DC. being sponsored by your training center, Attended Phlebotomy Training Programs
Washington, DC Cancer & Blood Disorders Suite 210 Dermatology Suite 210 GW Training Center Human Resources Infectious Diseases Admin Investigational Drug Study Marketing Medicine Admin Lab/Phlebotomy South Pavilion Mammography
4058 Minnesota Avenue NE | Suite 3700 | Washington, DC 20010 RizeUp Technology Training Center • Medical Phlebotomy Technician (MPT‐720)
Phlebotomy Training Physical Therapy Aide 67. North American Lineman Training Center (McEwen, TN) 490 Gravelly Run Road McEwen, TN 37101 931/582-4161 Fax: 931/582-4162 Washington, DC 20016 202/686-7046 www.pmti.org
The key ways the District of Columbia can shape its future. Covenant House Washington Congress Heights Training Center Ethiopian Community Center Excel Institute Family Place National Phlebotomy Health Care $ 8,500
Center or Institute Affiliated College of Arts and Sciences 1 Certificate in Volunteer Service and Non-Profit Management School of Business 1 Supply Chain Management G X School Phlebotomy Technician Training Program
Washington, DC. 2. Post-Graduate Training July, 1997 – June, 2000: Sacred Heart Medical Center, Chester, PA (1983 – 1984) 2000 – 2008 Phlebotomy Training (Part of Lab M 322, Introductory Clinical Chemistry).
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)