The Career Center – Adult Tech. Training Metro Woods Building 21740 State Route 676 1789 Indian Wood Circle, Suite 120 Marietta, OH 45750 Maumee, OH 43537 Orville, OH CT (New Haven area) Wethersfield, CT (Hartford area) Signature 91 Putnam Park
Phlebotomy ……………………………………………… Computerized Tomography . UofU . . . . . . . . . . 155 . CT/MRI. WSU . . . . . . . . . . 219 . Dental Assistant . Do you welcome new challenges?
Danae’s Training Center, New Haven * Danbury Nurses Aide Training Program, LLC, Southern CT State University, New Haven (Fall, 2012) University of Connecticut, Storrs New Haven 203/785-4373 Phlebotomy American Red Cross Voc School, New Haven
Job-Training Model Becoming Reality The Connecticut Center for Arts and Technology of study—Phlebotomy and Medical Coding that are in demand and NEW HAVEN, CT PERMIT NO. 7 70 Audubon Street New Haven, CT 06510 www.cfgnh.org
In phlebotomy and provides the training necessary for entry-level patient-care positions in health care. CRN: 1846 14 Sessions: 1/24 – 4/24 New Haven, CT 06511 Phone: (203) 865-7645 www.newhavenscore.com Email: email@example.com
New Haven, CT 06519 Proposals Due: Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 Phlebotomy, EKG and other clinical components as relevant. • Training-related job placement within 120 days of program completion, and follow up for a
Clinical training isbased atYale-New Haven Medicine, New Haven, CT (J.Am.Soc. Nephrol. 1993; 3:1653-1659) canoccur in5to15% ofrenal transplant patients, Phlebotomy hasbeen themost accepted intervention tointermittently lower thehematocrit
North Haven Campus Experience the pioneering sustainable technologies training programs NEW CLASSES FOR FALL 2008! EKG Technologist Training Phlebotomy I and II (Advanced- Phlebotomy) Hypnosis: Certified Hypnotherapist
Phlebotomy Training The AIDS & Chronic Diseases Section does not provide CT 06457 New Haven, CT 06511 Office: 203-235-9297 Office: 860-344-1474 Office: 203-624-4576 Hotline: 860-235-4444 Hotline: 860-635-4424 Rape Crisis
New Haven, CT John Sestito, JD, MS and phlebotomy devices at 30 U.S. hospitals. each year of training. The VHA New York-Harbor Healthcare System collected data on sharps injuries at its Brooklyn Campus from 2002 through 2003.
PHLEBOTOMY/EKG TECHNICIAN PROGRAM. Name of Student: Address: Telephone Suite 303, 142 Temple Street, New Haven CT 06510. Tel (203) 782-0055 Fax (203) 782-0059 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. violating the law on school or other training properties so as to damage or jeopardize the school
• Extensive job-focused training and credit-free certification options • Phlebotomy • Photography • Plastics Technology • Senior Network Specialist New Haven Correctional Center in New Haven, and York
February 28th at UConn Torrington Campus, March 16th at the New England Disaster Training Center and March 23rd at Bridgeport EOC. Medical clearance is required prior to attending a session. Yale New Haven Health Center for Excellence: Assistant and Phlebotomy/EKG programs.
From New Haven and points south: 574 New London Tpke. Norwich, CT 06360‐6598 training for any specialty of healthcare, especially phle
Top 10 CNA Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Allied Health Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- BS in Public Health
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)