The Career Center – Adult Tech. Training Metro Woods Building 21740 State Route 676 1789 Indian Wood Circle, Suite 120 Marietta, OH 45750 Maumee, OH 43537 Orville, OH CT (New Haven area) Wethersfield, CT (Hartford area) Signature 91 Putnam Park
Phlebotomy ……………………………………………… Computerized Tomography . UofU . . . . . . . . . . 155 . CT/MRI. WSU . . . . . . . . . . 219 . Dental Assistant . Do you welcome new challenges?
Danae’s Training Center, New Haven * Danbury Nurses Aide Training Program, LLC, Southern CT State University, New Haven (Fall, 2012) University of Connecticut, Storrs New Haven 203/785-4373 Phlebotomy American Red Cross Voc School, New Haven
Job-Training Model Becoming Reality The Connecticut Center for Arts and Technology of study—Phlebotomy and Medical Coding that are in demand and NEW HAVEN, CT PERMIT NO. 7 70 Audubon Street New Haven, CT 06510 www.cfgnh.org
In phlebotomy and provides the training necessary for entry-level patient-care positions in health care. CRN: 1846 14 Sessions: 1/24 – 4/24 New Haven, CT 06511 Phone: (203) 865-7645 www.newhavenscore.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Haven, CT 06519 Proposals Due: Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 Phlebotomy, EKG and other clinical components as relevant. • Training-related job placement within 120 days of program completion, and follow up for a
Clinical training isbased atYale-New Haven Medicine, New Haven, CT (J.Am.Soc. Nephrol. 1993; 3:1653-1659) canoccur in5to15% ofrenal transplant patients, Phlebotomy hasbeen themost accepted intervention tointermittently lower thehematocrit
North Haven Campus Experience the pioneering sustainable technologies training programs NEW CLASSES FOR FALL 2008! EKG Technologist Training Phlebotomy I and II (Advanced- Phlebotomy) Hypnosis: Certified Hypnotherapist
Phlebotomy Training The AIDS & Chronic Diseases Section does not provide CT 06457 New Haven, CT 06511 Office: 203-235-9297 Office: 860-344-1474 Office: 203-624-4576 Hotline: 860-235-4444 Hotline: 860-635-4424 Rape Crisis
New Haven, CT John Sestito, JD, MS and phlebotomy devices at 30 U.S. hospitals. each year of training. The VHA New York-Harbor Healthcare System collected data on sharps injuries at its Brooklyn Campus from 2002 through 2003.
PHLEBOTOMY/EKG TECHNICIAN PROGRAM. Name of Student: Address: Telephone Suite 303, 142 Temple Street, New Haven CT 06510. Tel (203) 782-0055 Fax (203) 782-0059 Email: email@example.com. violating the law on school or other training properties so as to damage or jeopardize the school
• Extensive job-focused training and credit-free certification options • Phlebotomy • Photography • Plastics Technology • Senior Network Specialist New Haven Correctional Center in New Haven, and York
February 28th at UConn Torrington Campus, March 16th at the New England Disaster Training Center and March 23rd at Bridgeport EOC. Medical clearance is required prior to attending a session. Yale New Haven Health Center for Excellence: Assistant and Phlebotomy/EKG programs.
From New Haven and points south: 574 New London Tpke. Norwich, CT 06360‐6598 training for any specialty of healthcare, especially phle
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate