The Career Center – Adult Tech. Training Metro Woods Building 21740 State Route 676 1789 Indian Wood Circle, Suite 120 Marietta, OH 45750 Maumee, OH 43537 Orville, OH CT (New Haven area) Wethersfield, CT (Hartford area) Signature 91 Putnam Park
Phlebotomy ……………………………………………… Computerized Tomography . UofU . . . . . . . . . . 155 . CT/MRI. WSU . . . . . . . . . . 219 . Dental Assistant . Do you welcome new challenges?
Danae’s Training Center, New Haven * Danbury Nurses Aide Training Program, LLC, Southern CT State University, New Haven (Fall, 2012) University of Connecticut, Storrs New Haven 203/785-4373 Phlebotomy American Red Cross Voc School, New Haven
Job-Training Model Becoming Reality The Connecticut Center for Arts and Technology of study—Phlebotomy and Medical Coding that are in demand and NEW HAVEN, CT PERMIT NO. 7 70 Audubon Street New Haven, CT 06510 www.cfgnh.org
In phlebotomy and provides the training necessary for entry-level patient-care positions in health care. CRN: 1846 14 Sessions: 1/24 – 4/24 New Haven, CT 06511 Phone: (203) 865-7645 www.newhavenscore.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Haven, CT 06519 Proposals Due: Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 Phlebotomy, EKG and other clinical components as relevant. • Training-related job placement within 120 days of program completion, and follow up for a
Clinical training isbased atYale-New Haven Medicine, New Haven, CT (J.Am.Soc. Nephrol. 1993; 3:1653-1659) canoccur in5to15% ofrenal transplant patients, Phlebotomy hasbeen themost accepted intervention tointermittently lower thehematocrit
North Haven Campus Experience the pioneering sustainable technologies training programs NEW CLASSES FOR FALL 2008! EKG Technologist Training Phlebotomy I and II (Advanced- Phlebotomy) Hypnosis: Certified Hypnotherapist
Phlebotomy Training The AIDS & Chronic Diseases Section does not provide CT 06457 New Haven, CT 06511 Office: 203-235-9297 Office: 860-344-1474 Office: 203-624-4576 Hotline: 860-235-4444 Hotline: 860-635-4424 Rape Crisis
New Haven, CT John Sestito, JD, MS and phlebotomy devices at 30 U.S. hospitals. each year of training. The VHA New York-Harbor Healthcare System collected data on sharps injuries at its Brooklyn Campus from 2002 through 2003.
PHLEBOTOMY/EKG TECHNICIAN PROGRAM. Name of Student: Address: Telephone Suite 303, 142 Temple Street, New Haven CT 06510. Tel (203) 782-0055 Fax (203) 782-0059 Email: email@example.com. violating the law on school or other training properties so as to damage or jeopardize the school
• Extensive job-focused training and credit-free certification options • Phlebotomy • Photography • Plastics Technology • Senior Network Specialist New Haven Correctional Center in New Haven, and York
February 28th at UConn Torrington Campus, March 16th at the New England Disaster Training Center and March 23rd at Bridgeport EOC. Medical clearance is required prior to attending a session. Yale New Haven Health Center for Excellence: Assistant and Phlebotomy/EKG programs.
From New Haven and points south: 574 New London Tpke. Norwich, CT 06360‐6598 training for any specialty of healthcare, especially phle
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Dental Assisting - Associate
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate