Has lived in Fairfax, VA area since 1980. EDUCATION. B.S. USAF Academy, 1973. USAF Air War College, 1998 Resume. Ms. Maria Dent . Phlebotomy Technicians Training Academy, Marion, IL 62959 Certificate of Completion, May 1995.Concentration Area: Phlebotomist Technician.
Established non-credit curriculum for training in phlebotomy, dementia care, Collaborated with local hospital, Western VA EMS Council, and local fire and rescue departments. 28 students enrolled. DANVILLE LORD FAIRFAX Jeanian Clark. 540-868-7122.
The college’s aim is to provide vocational training in the fastest growing healthcare industries as a way to enrich and implement positive and Phlebotomy Technician. EKG Students receive internship/externships with INOVA Fairfax Hospital, Vienna Medical Center, Falls Church
Phlebotomy Program Director, Ohlone College Joann Wood, CLS Lab Supervisor (Retired) Technical Training and Publication Services Bob Parks Fricke-Parks Press Assistant Principal, Mantua Elementary School, Fairfax, VA Debra Zand Research Assistant Professor, Missouri Institute of Mental
Candidates for certification must have successfully completed an accredited Phlebotomy training program; Fairfax, VA 22030 (703) 352-4971. Fax: (703) 352-4991. Website: www.nims-skills.org NIMS Certification Examinations: Metal Stamping Level I.
Fairfax, Virginia 22033 (703) 263-2713. One year experience working with the target populations. Previous phlebotomy training a plus. Ability to provide HIV, STI, VA Medical Center, HRMS(05), One Veterans Drive, Minneapolis,
North Fairfax St., Alexandria, VA, 22314; 703.706.3245; firstname.lastname@example.org; Phlebotomy Nursing AAS Degree – Nursing (RN) AAS Degree – Accelerated Nursing Truck Driver Training Certificate – Truck Driver Training Welding Technology
Lord Fairfax Community College All training programs can be delivered on-site to organizations. Special Training Programs educational assistance through the U.S. Department Veterans’ Affairs (VA). For information concerning
• Provides customized training, specialized courses, • Laboratory Phlebotomy Technician: The National Accrediting Agency for Clinical 1111 North Fairfax Street Alexandria, VA 22314 (703) 706-3245 • Radiologic Technology:
University, Fairfax, VA Vickie Pridgen (F) PBT 100 Phlebotomy my Technology (N) Al White (P) TRP 100 Truck Driver Training (N) Class A Commercial Drivers License 23 years truck driving experience. Created Date: 3/8
University, Fairfax, VA Vickie Pridgen (F) Phlebotomy Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Universi ty of North Salem, NC (5 Week Sonography Training)
The front desk staff need training on overall customer/pt. service such as courtesy vs. treating all like an ID card no. Fairfax. Woodbridge. 1-30 to 2-26. 2-27 to 3-26. 3-27 to 4-23. average. FT BELVOIR VA 22060 2 PHLEBOTOMY WAITING TIME STUDIES FOR 2004.
Phlebotomy Instructor, Ohlone College Salim Rafidi, CLS Technical Training and Publication Services Bob Parks Fricke-Parks Press David Patrick Assistant Principal, Mantua Elementary School, Fairfax, VA Debra Zand Research Assistant Professor, Missouri Institute of Mental Health
• The Medication Aide Training Program (MA-C) is approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing , 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-1488, (800) 999-2782 or website: Veterans Affairs’ rules are additional rules which apply to veterans
Which is custom built for phlebotomy and confidentiality. VERT staff also Fairfax, Lenowisco, Mount distributed by CDC in March 2009. Richmond, VA is included in the report as Virginia’s first GISP site.
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science