Financial Aid Options N o H gi H S c H o o l D e g r e e o r ge D r e q uri e D c ertificate r e q uri e D D Job Training Placement Authority (JTA) Phlebotomy Technician, ECG Technician, Respiratory Skills, and Advanced
Students enrolled into phlebotomy training are required to complete all health history documentation and achieve a 70% average or higher in course lecture D. Scholarships and loans are available through the Financial Aid office.
Phlebotomy Technician Certificate (PT21) First Aid Training; 6. Before beginning third semester, students must submit a medical exam stating that the student is in good fees and available financial aid options online as well. QUESTIONS:
PHLEBOTOMY PROGRAM APPLICATION (Spring 2013) Have you had previous healthcare training? If yes, please specify. students should consult with the college Financial Aid office in Chapman Hall if financial assistance will be
Practical training at a clinical site. Note: Phlebotomy students are eligible for financial aid and the Dean’s List. Technical standards: The physical activity level Most students in the Phlebotomy certificate program attend classes part time.
FINANCIAL AID MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED STUDENTS PLAB1223 Phlebotomy 2 credits NURA1307 Body Systems 3 credits HPRS 1205 Essentials of Medical Law/Ethics consideration for training to be transferred into the program.
The Mt. San Jacinto College Phlebotomy Technician program is offered in partnership with Boston Reed College. the training, the student will assistance may contact SLM Financial for a loan, the Community Job Survey: th their lab work to off
CAREER TRAINING CENTER www.nymedtraining.com 36-09 Main Street, 5th Floor, Flushing, New York 11354 EKG & Phlebotomy (CET & CPT ) Financial Aid if Qualified only for Med Asst. Created Date:
CIP (Classification of Instructional Program) Code 511009 Phlebotomy Technician Standard Occupational Code (SOC) Description Link before any financial aid is applied is approximately Tuition and Fees Books and Supplies Total Program Cost
Phlebotomy FAQ What is Phlebotomy? arrange a training schedule with the site coordinator to achieve a minimum of 100 hours of clinical time in a 90 day period. Students must complete Part Two Is Financial Aid Available for this course?
Phlebotomy Technician • First Aid, CPR, Basic Life Support • HIPPA/OSHA Compliance Career Training for 27 Years! JHSS VKHOA +,) • Personalized Financial Management • Electrocardiograpy-ECG • Electronic Health Records
The skill of phlebotomy may be combined with other allied health web and 8 weeks of hands on training (practicum) at an area hospital/clinic for four (4) days a week contact the Tri-C Financial Aid Department at (216) 987-4100 regarding grants and scholarships.
~ These programs are currently not eligible for financial aid through the college’s financial aid office. ~ The application and admission process for the CNA and Phlebotomy conviction that a clinical site deems unacceptable for participation in the clinical training. We realize
PHLEBOTOMY PROGRAM APPLICATION (Fall 2013) Have you had previous healthcare training? If yes, please specify. students should consult with the college Financial Aid office in Chapman Hall if financial assistance will be
Requirement, scheduling, financial aid, etc physician clinics, hospitals, long-term care facilities, etc. Course work will include Phlebotomy, CPR & First Aid, Medical available at an additional tuition to students who desire additional computer skills training.)
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)