UW Employment Training Programs . Washington State Department of Services for the Blind . ESL/office skills certificate, phlebotomy. Students and non-students welcome! Search Highline’s job
Tutor training exceptional child education practicum nurturing care-infant highline concert chorale music performance music appreciation music theory i phlebotomy medical trans online bartending licensing bartending professional
Aviation Pilot Training Community Colleges of Spokane (WA State) Biology Highline College (WA State) State Center CCD at Fresno City College Medical Laboratory Technician/Phlebotomy South Orange County CCD at Saddleback College Music
Green River Highline: Lake Washington Lower Columbia: North Seattle Olympic: Phlebotomy Assistant; l Physical Therapy Assistant; l l; l m; l l; Polysomnographic Tech m; l m; m Culinary Arts/Chef Training l; l l; l l; l l; l l; l l; l l; l l; Custodial/Building Services l;
Education and training program, which is an educational partner with the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department and Riverside http://mvc.edu/depts/phlebotomy.cfm Phlebotomy 951-571-6227 http://academic.rcc.edu/programs/mda/ Medical Transcription
July 23 OMEN'S NETWK ENTRP'L TRAINING Time: 8:30 – 10 a.m. Place: medical transcribing, phlebotomy, polysomnographic technology, optician-licensed dispensing and chemical dependency. Highline CC 1 p.m. Tuesdays, 2400 S. 240th St., Room 214, Building 6,
Training. Title North Seattle Community College: Employment Resource Center phlebotomy, pharmacy, construction trade, Highline will provide improved programs and student support as existing programs can expand and new programs
Phlebotomy Technician [Cert]-Med Pima Medical Institute – Renton Admissions (425) 228-9600 Links people who are deaf-blind with services and training. Highline – West Seattle Mental Health Center – Burien 1010 S 146th St Offers pre-employment skills,
Mobile Training Tower: Virtual Phlebotomy system 17,000 Birthing simulator – Interactive child birthing system. 19,000 Everett Community College 763,000 Advanced Manufacturing 548,000 Highline Community College 204,000
UW Employment Training Programs Phlebotomy, PC Network Technician, Network Specialist, Computer Programming Foundations, Environmental Technologies and Sustainable Highline Community College 2400 S 240th St, Des Moines, 98198-9800
Highline Highline shared Develop a training session on how to share data with programs (NAC, Phlebotomy, Office Technology), use tutoring
Professional-technical programs in Washington's community and technical colleges as of 4/2/07 Bates Bellevue Bellingham Big Bend Cascadia Centralia Clark Clover Park Columbia Basin Edmonds Everett Grays Harbor Green River Highline Lake Washington Lower Columbia North Seattle Olympic
• Highline Community College • Olympic College • Pacific Lutheran University • Peninsula College Training partners developed a tribal preapprenticeship program for the construction trade when they found a critical shortage of skilled workers in
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management