Clinical Laboratory Technology Program (Phlebotomy Training Program) Deborah Cole, Program Director (256) 549-8470 Bevill Hall, Anniston/ Advanced EMT Varies (see Gadsden Advisor) 24 Certificate AAS CoAEMSP No Yes YesNo 4 Paramedic
Veteran's Training May 28 emori al D y July 4 I nd ep c Day Anniston, Alabama and in 1981 moved to its present location on the Highway 45 Bypass. The College's curriculum is designed to meet the needs of new and expanding industry and business in West Tennes-
AL 36696 (251) 665-0365 3pm firstname.lastname@example.org alabama ACLS Post-Anesthesia New Orleans Brooke Boyd 5776 Austin michigan recently graduated for non-invasive cardiovasucular tech. ekg,stress,phlebotomy training Tory Nosse 3290 springhill Rd. 94549 (808) 630-3467 email@example.com
Readiness Training – Wartime (AL) REDSTONE VETERINARY FACILITY EBG EBH Third Party Collection Administration Diabetes 652 ANNISTON 18th MEDICAL DETACHMENT NEONATE, BIRTHWT 2000-2499G, W/O SIGNIF OR PROC, W MINOR PROB 620 621 USADC EPES USADC FT.
Phlebotomy Service 3. Specimen Requirements 3. Table 1 – STAT Tests 7. Table Dear Occupational Health Clinic to provide lab services to civilian employees at the Anniston Army Depot, Anniston, AL. d. TMC 1 and TMC 2 provide blood collection services.
Phlebotomy Tehnician Program! www.coned.jsu.edu hensive certification training, students should have completed each level of Microsoft Word, Excel, Anniston, AL 36205 August 17, 2010 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm AVIGATING NEWJOB ARKETS Success Street
Sheriff 4 Weapons of mass destruction detection training 12/2-9 Anniston, AL $20,448 Other 14. PHES 5 Phlebotomy skills training 11/1 Houston $895 General 11. PHES 1 Tobacco prevention workshop 11/2 Houston $50 General 12.
Quest-baltimore psc phlebotomy 11425 cronhill drive 410-581-2400 phc quest-401 gregory lane 401 gregory lane suite 236 pleasant hill 94523 925-687-2514 phe quest-phoenixville ds mckinley life center 800 north market st. 44702 330-492-8017 phh quest-penn hills psc
843104 2/14/2013 3/7/2013. 847058 2/21/2013 3/7/2013. 850081 2/27/2013 3/7/2013. 836060 2/12/2013 3/7/2013. 836567 2/14/2013 3/7/2013. 826940 2/15/2013 3/7/2013. 841220
Sheriff 4 Weapons of mass destruction training 7/19-27 Anniston, AL $11,320 Other 18. Sheriff 2 Forensic imaging training 8/11-19 Tampa, FL $2,220 Other 19. Sheriff 3 NetMotion software training 10/15-20 Seattle, PHES 2 Phlebotomy workshop 8/11 Houston $780 Grant 13.
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate