909 Decker Drive, Baytown, TX 77520 Mailing Address: P.O. Box 818, Baytown, TX 77522-0818 Phlebotomy Technician & EKG Technician Training Programs. Training” from the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
4 Years 2 Years Training and/or Certification Required provides non-licensed patient care such as phlebotomy, EKG and taking and recording vit al Baytown, TX 77522 281-427-5611 18.McLennan Community College 1400 College Drive Waco TX , 76708
Phlebotomy Technician Curriculum Baytown TX Cosmetology Program Coordinator vacant Faculty of Instruction Becky Applegate to the Training Program section at www.compasscareercollege.net. Students must have all
Pursuant to TX Local Government Code 262.0276, training and/or education regarding populations to be Community-Based Primary Care: Services include on-site physician, physician extender, nursing, phlebotomy, radiographic, laboratory, pharmacy, intravenous therapy, home health care
Baytown, TX 77522-0818 Phone: (281) 425-6311 . Medication Aide Training Schools A & H Nurse Aide Training 413 Van Dyke Temple, TX 76504 Phone: (254) 773-1706 Paige Robinson, Coordinator Office Of Continuing Education Texarkana College
Phlebotomy Tech Baytown TX 77520. email@example.com / 281-425-6594. Questions or complaints concerning a policy on nondiscrimination based on disability and accessibility may be directed to: Rosemary Training” from the Texas State Board of Pharmacy. Admission Requirements for EKG,
Pursuant to TX Local Government Code 262.0276, including hiring/training appropriate personnel. Community-Based Primary Care: Services include on-site physician, physician extender, nursing, phlebotomy, radiographic, laboratory, pharmacy, intravenous therapy, home health care
Successfully complete a training course approved by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, 1000 Lee Drive, Baytown, 77520, 281-427-5195. Harris County: 1730 Humble Place Drive, Humble 77338, 281-446-4222. Phlebotomy. EKG. Patient Care Tech. Medical Billing and Coding.
IN BAYTOWN. 8am- 4pm. TX. 77084. (713)728-2677. DIRECT CARE STAFF Experienced, $8-10 per hour HCS program. No experience $7 per hour. approved phlebotomy training course, or equivalent experience through previous employment.
Commission on Env. Quality Conf. 2/7 Austin $320 General 17. PHES 2 Phlebotomy skills training 2/13 Pasadena $398 Const. 1 3 Basic patrol rifle training* 4/3-6 Baytown $225 Other 50. Const. 1 3 Tactical shotgun Sheriff 1 Tx. Assn. of Collegiate Veteran Prog. Off. Conf. 2/28-3
• Successfully complete a training course approved by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, Harris County Baytown Health Clinic. 1000 Lee Drive, Baytown, Phlebotomy . Other Programs to Add to your Credentials EKG Telemetry .
Doug.Parker@thecb.state.tx.us. The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board does not discriminate. 249247 ATI Career Training Center – Dallas. 250920 ATI Career Training Center 51.1009.00 Phlebotomy/Phlebotomist
& Wise AUSTIN-ROUND ROCK, TX TX DALLAS-PLANO-IRVING, TX DIVISON TX Delta Henderson FORT WORTH-ARLINGTON, TX DIVISON TX Wise Hood HOUSTON-BAYTOWN-SUGAR LAND , TX Does one-on-one and small group education and risk reduction skills training at Phlebotomy supplies
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Public Health (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)