909 Decker Drive, Baytown, TX 77520 Mailing Address: P.O. Box 818, Baytown, TX 77522-0818 Phlebotomy Technician & EKG Technician Training Programs. Training” from the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
4 Years 2 Years Training and/or Certification Required provides non-licensed patient care such as phlebotomy, EKG and taking and recording vit al Baytown, TX 77522 281-427-5611 18.McLennan Community College 1400 College Drive Waco TX , 76708
Phlebotomy Technician Curriculum Baytown TX Cosmetology Program Coordinator vacant Faculty of Instruction Becky Applegate to the Training Program section at www.compasscareercollege.net. Students must have all
Pursuant to TX Local Government Code 262.0276, training and/or education regarding populations to be Community-Based Primary Care: Services include on-site physician, physician extender, nursing, phlebotomy, radiographic, laboratory, pharmacy, intravenous therapy, home health care
Baytown, TX 77522-0818 Phone: (281) 425-6311 . Medication Aide Training Schools A & H Nurse Aide Training 413 Van Dyke Temple, TX 76504 Phone: (254) 773-1706 Paige Robinson, Coordinator Office Of Continuing Education Texarkana College
Phlebotomy Tech Baytown TX 77520. email@example.com / 281-425-6594. Questions or complaints concerning a policy on nondiscrimination based on disability and accessibility may be directed to: Rosemary Training” from the Texas State Board of Pharmacy. Admission Requirements for EKG,
Pursuant to TX Local Government Code 262.0276, including hiring/training appropriate personnel. Community-Based Primary Care: Services include on-site physician, physician extender, nursing, phlebotomy, radiographic, laboratory, pharmacy, intravenous therapy, home health care
Successfully complete a training course approved by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, 1000 Lee Drive, Baytown, 77520, 281-427-5195. Harris County: 1730 Humble Place Drive, Humble 77338, 281-446-4222. Phlebotomy. EKG. Patient Care Tech. Medical Billing and Coding.
IN BAYTOWN. 8am- 4pm. TX. 77084. (713)728-2677. DIRECT CARE STAFF Experienced, $8-10 per hour HCS program. No experience $7 per hour. approved phlebotomy training course, or equivalent experience through previous employment.
Commission on Env. Quality Conf. 2/7 Austin $320 General 17. PHES 2 Phlebotomy skills training 2/13 Pasadena $398 Const. 1 3 Basic patrol rifle training* 4/3-6 Baytown $225 Other 50. Const. 1 3 Tactical shotgun Sheriff 1 Tx. Assn. of Collegiate Veteran Prog. Off. Conf. 2/28-3
• Successfully complete a training course approved by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, Harris County Baytown Health Clinic. 1000 Lee Drive, Baytown, Phlebotomy . Other Programs to Add to your Credentials EKG Telemetry .
Doug.Parker@thecb.state.tx.us. The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board does not discriminate. 249247 ATI Career Training Center – Dallas. 250920 ATI Career Training Center 51.1009.00 Phlebotomy/Phlebotomist
& Wise AUSTIN-ROUND ROCK, TX TX DALLAS-PLANO-IRVING, TX DIVISON TX Delta Henderson FORT WORTH-ARLINGTON, TX DIVISON TX Wise Hood HOUSTON-BAYTOWN-SUGAR LAND , TX Does one-on-one and small group education and risk reduction skills training at Phlebotomy supplies
Top 10 CNA Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Allied Health Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- BS in Public Health
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)