3402 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 PHONE (707) 569-9177 . FAX (707) 569-9179 Nursing Program Paramedic Program Certified Phlebotomy Technician 1A Certificate Inland Empire (including CSUSB, California State Polytechnic
San Francisco, CA 94124 (415) 550-4444 email@example.com Gus Chamorro Orange County COE Inland Empire/Desert Region COE San Bernardino CCD 114 S. Del Rosa Dr. San Bernardino, launch a phlebotomy course and an
• Child Development Ca-reers Work Opportuni-ties and Responsibility to Kids Inland Empire Oral and Maxillofacial VA Hospital of Loma Linda phlebotomy training to Kaiser employees for the 2009–2010 fiscal year. Prepared by:
Arriving in the Inland Empire from Florida where he is the president of Miami Dade College’s Kendall Safety Training Center, and phlebotomy students; a clinical lab for physician assis-
Moreno Valley, CA 92551 Norco, CA 92860 Riverside, CA 92506 education and training program, which is an educational partner has created a building boom in the Inland Empire, resulting in a growing
3273 w avenue j-10 , lancaster, ca 93536 (661) 952-5892 dennis e ukkestad jr 1711 10016358 1711016 #1 artistic nail 44421 n 20th st e ste 102, lancaster, ca 93535 body fitt training 42156 10th street w suite s-t, lancaster, ca 93534 (661) 951-3800 shelly joseph 7991 10019187 7991001
Of the Year" by the Inland Empire Chapter o f ASHCSP and in 2005 received the development and deliv er y of training programs for the NS Safety Council In Dale’s spare time she practices Phlebotomy for local clinics and universities .
Inland empire drywall company shirley branson 5105 east railroad ave 99212 509 534-0833 ca 94124 4156712150 4156712156 training & consulting management services for private industry public agencies jbm company
Certified Phlebotomy Technician I $133,425 San Bernardino CA 92410 (b) Inland Empire Training Center 411 West State Street, Suite A Redlands CA 92373 (c) Crosswalk: Hesperia Experiential Learning Pathways 12061 Jacaranda Ave. Hesperia CA 92345
YSkills and training requirements yBarriers to employment • New Phlebotomy program at Modesto College 9Over 200 college specific requests fulfilled . COE Impacts & Results • Inland Empire – Solar Council 501(c)(6)
• Inland Empire • San Diego & Imperial • Central Valley • South Central CA. What’s in a Scan Report? • Regional demographics • Industry overview • New Phlebotomy program at Modesto College 9Over 200 college specific requests
Standard venous phlebotomy procedures. The collection loop is then placed into a developer training as soon as possible. complement component deficiencies;persons with functional and anatomic asplenia;and those infected with HIV. Immunization
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 Phone: 1-916-939-9620 “Dollars for College: The Quick Guide to Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities” Electrocardiography Training, and Phlebotomy for the Medical Professional Online classes Cost
And training. Currently, the college offers several Pharmacy Tech, Phlebotomy Techni-cian and Health Care Interpreter. A Physical Therapy Assistant program will begin classes in August 2009. “We are thrilled to have ORANGE/INLAND EMPIRE RHORC Golden West College Director: Mary O
EMPIRE COLLEGE. 11/14/2008. 3035 Cleveland Ave. Santa Rosa 95403. Vickie Savino 707-546-4000. Phlebotomy Training Program www.conejo.tec.ca.us Classes/ Phlebotomy
Updated: 6-14-05 APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING SCHOOLS, PROGRAMS AND COURSES DHS, Laboratory Field Services (213) 576-6746 SCHOOL/PROGRAM/COURSE DATE APPROVED ADDRESS CITY ZIP CONTACT PERSON PHONE NUMBER www.conejo.tec.ca.us Classes/ Phlebotomy
- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate