3402 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 PHONE (707) 569-9177 . FAX (707) 569-9179 Nursing Program Paramedic Program Certified Phlebotomy Technician 1A Certificate Inland Empire (including CSUSB, California State Polytechnic
San Francisco, CA 94124 (415) 550-4444 firstname.lastname@example.org Gus Chamorro Orange County COE Inland Empire/Desert Region COE San Bernardino CCD 114 S. Del Rosa Dr. San Bernardino, launch a phlebotomy course and an
• Child Development Ca-reers Work Opportuni-ties and Responsibility to Kids Inland Empire Oral and Maxillofacial VA Hospital of Loma Linda phlebotomy training to Kaiser employees for the 2009–2010 fiscal year. Prepared by:
Arriving in the Inland Empire from Florida where he is the president of Miami Dade College’s Kendall Safety Training Center, and phlebotomy students; a clinical lab for physician assis-
Moreno Valley, CA 92551 Norco, CA 92860 Riverside, CA 92506 education and training program, which is an educational partner has created a building boom in the Inland Empire, resulting in a growing
3273 w avenue j-10 , lancaster, ca 93536 (661) 952-5892 dennis e ukkestad jr 1711 10016358 1711016 #1 artistic nail 44421 n 20th st e ste 102, lancaster, ca 93535 body fitt training 42156 10th street w suite s-t, lancaster, ca 93534 (661) 951-3800 shelly joseph 7991 10019187 7991001
Of the Year" by the Inland Empire Chapter o f ASHCSP and in 2005 received the development and deliv er y of training programs for the NS Safety Council In Dale’s spare time she practices Phlebotomy for local clinics and universities .
Inland empire drywall company shirley branson 5105 east railroad ave 99212 509 534-0833 ca 94124 4156712150 4156712156 training & consulting management services for private industry public agencies jbm company
Certified Phlebotomy Technician I $133,425 San Bernardino CA 92410 (b) Inland Empire Training Center 411 West State Street, Suite A Redlands CA 92373 (c) Crosswalk: Hesperia Experiential Learning Pathways 12061 Jacaranda Ave. Hesperia CA 92345
YSkills and training requirements yBarriers to employment • New Phlebotomy program at Modesto College 9Over 200 college specific requests fulfilled . COE Impacts & Results • Inland Empire – Solar Council 501(c)(6)
• Inland Empire • San Diego & Imperial • Central Valley • South Central CA. What’s in a Scan Report? • Regional demographics • Industry overview • New Phlebotomy program at Modesto College 9Over 200 college specific requests
Standard venous phlebotomy procedures. The collection loop is then placed into a developer training as soon as possible. complement component deficiencies;persons with functional and anatomic asplenia;and those infected with HIV. Immunization
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 Phone: 1-916-939-9620 “Dollars for College: The Quick Guide to Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities” Electrocardiography Training, and Phlebotomy for the Medical Professional Online classes Cost
And training. Currently, the college offers several Pharmacy Tech, Phlebotomy Techni-cian and Health Care Interpreter. A Physical Therapy Assistant program will begin classes in August 2009. “We are thrilled to have ORANGE/INLAND EMPIRE RHORC Golden West College Director: Mary O
EMPIRE COLLEGE. 11/14/2008. 3035 Cleveland Ave. Santa Rosa 95403. Vickie Savino 707-546-4000. Phlebotomy Training Program www.conejo.tec.ca.us Classes/ Phlebotomy
Updated: 6-14-05 APPROVED CALIFORNIA PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING SCHOOLS, PROGRAMS AND COURSES DHS, Laboratory Field Services (213) 576-6746 SCHOOL/PROGRAM/COURSE DATE APPROVED ADDRESS CITY ZIP CONTACT PERSON PHONE NUMBER www.conejo.tec.ca.us Classes/ Phlebotomy
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate