(CA CDPH OA funded/certified course) HIV PCRS Top Safe-Field Safety (CA STD/HIV PTC course) California Phlebotomy Training/Certification Principles of Harm Reduction (CA Harm Reduction Institute) Bioterrorism and Emergency Preparedness for Field Investigators (2 Long Beach,
Long Beach Community College Long Beach, CA Training on both hand held and aerial telemetry, setting soft leg hold traps, phlebotomy, placement of intravenous catheters, anesthesia monitoring, use of a stethoscope and
California State University, Long Beach EMPLOYEE TRAINING AND INFORMATION Make gloves available to all employees who wish to use them for phlebotomy; c. Not discourage the use of gloves for phlebotomy; and . d.
LONG BEACH CITY COLLEGE Medical Insurance Billing, or Phlebotomy. The Career Certificate is a one to two year program in occupational/technical areas at Long Beach City College which provides training in job skills and employment opportunities.
Medical assistant or phlebotomy training is preferred. Customer service experience 8 hr/shifts St. Vincent Medical Center – Los Angeles Description: American Heart Association – BLS. CA license – CAN. Fire/Safety Card (must be Seal Beach Description: Greet
REP, PHLEBOTOMY SVCS I – Job ID: L62142 F/T, days State of California Phlebotomy Certification. Medical training and/or terminology helpful (medical assistant, paramedic). Long Beach, CA 90801 website: www.memorialcare.org
Central lines, porta-cath care and phlebotomy. St. Mary Medical Center of Long Beach, CA Received extensive training and certification in critical care beginning with a three month internship involving didactic and clinical work.
Long Beach, California 90802-4210 (562) 951-4411 Distribution: Phlebotomy work has been It is distinguished by formal training and certification, which also permits incumbents to administer medication
Clinical – C- CA = 3607, Admin – C- CA= 3606 LONG BEACH CITY COLLEGE Curriculum Guide Medical Insurance Billing, or Phlebotomy. required unit(s) at Long Beach City College with a minimum grade of “C”.
Capistrano-Laguna Beach ROP Central County ROP Coastline ROP North Orange North Kern Vocational Training Center 2150 7th Street Wasco, CA 93280 (661) 758-3045 (661) 758-5956 FAX gagarcia@wasco Santa Clara County ROP 1,652.33 $ 4,110.93 Long Beach USD ROP 938.14 $ 3,645 .20
Signs, phlebotomy, and ECG. SUPERVISED CLINICAL EXPERIENCE Family Service of Long Beach, Long Beach, CA, 2008-2009 . Clinical Psychology Intern Attended an 8-week training on suicide prevention including assessment,
Students are provided hands-on training in Phlebotomy skills and techniques. Students must complete a designated CSULB, Long Beach, CA; Santiago Diagnostic Medical Sonographer; Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Newbridge College, Santa
Intends to open new school site in Myrtle Beach; unlicensed American Society of Phlebotomy Training (ASPT). Students who for exemption of program from CHE oversight as long as institution does not enroll private-pay students.
CA STATE EMPLOYMENT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT Compton EDD Office 1940 N. Bullis Rd. and Training Services for people who are unable to find Carson, Compton or North Long Beach, or in the unincorporated areas of
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management