Although cost is the major factor influencing a business' decision whether or not to link with a community college for training, Montgomery College – Montgomery County, MD. and Phlebotomy. After full-time training for one term,
Complete the Phlebotomy Technician program Mailing Address: Harcum College. 750 Montgomery Ave. Bryn Mawr, PA 19010. Program Web address: www.harcum.edu . Seward County Community College. P.O. Box 1137. 520 North Washington. Liberal, Kansas 67905.
Alvin Community College 3100 Mustang Rd Alvin, TX 77511-4898 Phone: (281) 486-7085 Montgomery College 3200 College Park Dr Conroe, TX 77384 Phone: (936) Grayson County College – West Campus 6101 Grayson Dr Denison, TX 75020
One-half county district, Meridian Community College – Monday Morning SP EAKING briey Volunteering opportunity The Eagles Baseball Team will be hosting the Region 23 Baseball training/refresher course will be conducted by Deanna Smith,
Hood Packaging Corporation will partner with Richmond Community College’s Industrial Training Center to complete WorkKeys Profiles in order to Tri-County Community College incorporates the CRC into their QEP by doing an Montgomery County CC partners with Montgomery Day Reporting to
Working under the direction of The Montgomery Institute (TMI) Bevill State Community College JCJC: Jones County Junior College AL S: welding training. Meridian Community College Product-specific assembly training DOD Specifications
And low wage health care workers in a rural six-county area of east central Mississippi. A East Central Community . College; East Mississippi Community College; and Meridian Community College. Those successfully exiting college training will, then,
WASHINGTON COMMUNITY AND TECHNICAL COLLEGE S 4 THE COLLEGE (Montgomery G. I. Bill), U.S. Code. available in many job training programs, the College blends realistic training settings with job placement and workplace success.
1980-1985 Instructor Montgomery County Community College 3 3 Semester Hours Credit made up by the following: curriculum Enforcement Training Bachelor of Science Gardner-Webb Univeristy July 1993 Assisting & Phlebotomy Post Graduate Nurse Practioner Western Carolina University
County and Surry Community College. · Phlebotomy I & II · Unit Secretary Notary Public Pet Grooming Pottery Real Estate – Licensure & Renewal Courses Rescue – Certification & Richard Montgomery (A.F .A.) ..386-3369 Community Spanish
Randolph Community College offers noncredit courses in a variety of program areas at both the counties of Randolph, Alamance, Davidson, Chatham, Forsyth, Guilford, Montgomery , Focused Industry Training enables the College to assist
Collin county community college district itmc 1475 mclennan community college mlab 1073 phlebotomy plab 1023 mlab 1091 anatomy and physiology mdca 1009 mlab 2370 nhmccd – montgomery college microsoft publisher itsc 1470 a+ certification training
Barton County Community College Mailing Address: Harcum College 750 Montgomery Ave Bryn Mawr, PA 19010 Program Web address: www.harcum.edu MLT and Phlebotomy Program Southwestern Community College 447 College Drive Sylva, NC 28779
Top 10 CNA Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Allied Health Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- BS in Public Health
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)