535 West Jefferson St. Springfield, Illinois 62761 North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement Basic Nurse Assistant Training Program Phlebotomy Technician This program involves the study of the principles of EKG Technician (Basic and Advanced)
However all members of our Practice are involved in training . At Springfield Surgery we also have a Counsellor and Well Being worker attached to the Practice. to perform phlebotomy, ECG’s, measure blood pressure and ear syringing.
6699 Springfield Center Drive Springfield, VA 22150 Allied Health Division Medical Laboratory Technology AAS Degree Program MDL 196 On-Site Training – Phlebotomy, Simulated training – Urinalysis 1 CST 229 Intercultural Communication 3
Workforce Area #11 WIA Training Provider List – December 2009 8300 Boone Boulevard, Suite 450 Springfield, VA 22151 703/658-1201 www.fcps.edu/aceclasses Programs: • Phlebotomy Training • Medical Front Desk/Billing and Coding
Springfield, OR 97477-2120 abc.lexingtoncampus.com email@example.com Basic Phlebotomy Training Certified EKG/ECG Technician Oregon Medical Training 1126 Gateway Loop, Suite 108 Springfield, OR 97477-7747 www.oregon medicaltraining.com
Institute offers training in Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, EKG Technician, and more 3 UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD 200 Bloomfield Ave. West Hartford, CT 06117-1599 (860) 768-4100; www.hartford.edu 7,180 Springfield, MA 01105 (413) 781-7822;
Phlebotomy Training Physical Therapy Aide Professional Activity Director Certification Springfield Beauty Academy 4223 Annandale Road Annandale, VA 22003 703/256-5662 Fax: 703/256-9164 www.springfieldbeautyacademy.com
The American Red Cross is sponsoring another Phlebotomy class The training provides an opportunity for area dental professionals to renew Community Development to assist a company in Springfield, TN, called Robex Shield. Mr.
Phlebotomy Medical Reception Medical Office Administration Nursing Assistant Training Medical Interpreting Allied Health Care Certificate Emergency Medical Technician – Basic Springfield Allied Health COA
6699 Springfield Center Drive Springfield, VA 22150 Allied Health Division Medical Laboratory Technology MDL 196 On-Site Training – Phlebotomy 1 CST 229 Intercultural Communication 3 BIO 142 Human Anatomy & Physiology II 4
Training in Pharmacy Technician, Medical Coding and Billing, Nursing Assistant, Phlebotomy Technician, EKG Technician, and more 3 UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD 200 Bloomfield Ave., West Hartford, CT 06117-1599 Springfield, MA 01104 (413) 747-0204;
CITY OF SPRINGFIELD . HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT. education, training, and problem solving for the health department laboratory. Performs phlebotomy proficiently on infants, children and adults as well as other appropriate specimen
Phlebotomy – 16 credits better student training and placement. 5. Prepare students for appropriate employment in the health care industry. C. Curriculum & Instruction Springfield Technical Community College – ultrasound tech
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.