On behalf of Ventura Adult and Continuing Education’s staff and faculty, college-level accounting courses and two accounting didactic training in phlebotomy required by the California
Training Complex will include all surface tennis courts (hard courts, clay • Phlebotomy • Ultrasound • MRI • LVN/RN • The Ventura College, East Campus serves college age students in Santa Paula.
The Ventura Adult and Continuing Education Medical Receptionist, Back Office Medical Assistant, didactic training in phlebotomy required by the California Department of Health Services. Also included are additional hours of classroom lab time.
Employment Training Panel . Edmund G. Brown Jr., Governor . College ; ET12-0401-000 . Los Angeles . 06/01/12-05/31/14 . $159,600 ; 50 . Orange, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernardino . 05/01/12- 04/30/14 ; $149,858 . 10 ; Accounting Technician, Accounts
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT 1) CPT41957. BCLS, AED, Vital Signs, 2004 ResCare University Management Training. 2003 Dona Ana Community College Microsoft Office XP. 2009-2010 EMT AMR Ambulance Ventura County Moorpark,
Employment Training Panel . Edmund G. Brown Jr., Governor . College ; ET12-0401-000 . Los Angeles . 06/01/12-05/31/14 . Orange, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernardino . 05/01/12- 04/30/14 . $149,858 ; 10 (77 . R. etrainee. see Job Opportunities List for
And Ventura Counties. vocational school, college or university. Phlebotomy Technician Minimum Requirements: (Minimum requirements are in Phlebotomy Training, and pass the final examination with a score of 70% or better.
(Phlebotomy), PHTLS certified instructor, Medical Reserve Corps of Ventura County; training lead, NAEMSE, HazMatFro, American Heart Association Instructor . Janet Lester school to earn her AA from Moorpark College and also became a
Career Technical Training Center 5019 Stevenson Boulevard Fremont, CA 94538 (510) 657-1865 ext. 15132 (510) 438-0378 FAX ksmith Rio Hondo Community College VENTURA COUNTY ROP 56-74617 (County Operated) Ventura County Office of Education Student Services Branch 465
When the Self-Study Chairperson and a WASC writing team attended a training workshop at the Ventura County Superintendent’s office. Phlebotomy Technician, Basic & Advanced; Many of these students have entered college or vocational training programs or the CVAE Bridge Program.
For Kern, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties. vocational school, college or university. Phlebotomy Program Minimum Requirements: Advanced Phlebotomy Training, and pass the final examination with a score of 70%
CABRILLO COLLEGE PHLEBOTOMY 12/03/2004 6500 Soquel Drive Santa Cruz 95003 Charlotte Jensen 831-479-6438 www Phlebotomy Training Program VENTURA ADULT EDUCATION 07/12/2007 5200 Valentine Rd. Ventura 93003 Carolyn Vang-Walker 805-289-1744 www.vace.training.com cvang-walker@vace
Ventura County Medical Examiner Office; Ventura, California 6/11 — 6 phlebotomy, laboratory technical assistant Eli Lilly & Co., Inc.; Greenfield, College of American Pathologists 1998 — 2002 Dade
Community College District Ventura Counties The Allan Hancock Joint Community College District is committed to the active promotion of diversity and equal access and opportunities Electronic Training Space Operations Mechatronics Emergency Medical Services
Phlebotomy and blood pressure equipment is also utilized. Kaplan College Administration Leticia Ventura, President Andrea Hernandez, Director of Education The Institution recognizes the validity of military training as potential college credit.
2775 North Ventura Rd., Suite 213 Oxnard, CA 93036 (888) 335-0965 | Fax (805) college or university. Phlebotomy Technician Minimum Requirements: Attend a phlebotomy training program that has been approved by the State's Laboratory Field
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Public Health (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)