All nurse aide training programs must be approved by DQA prior to providing instruction. AMERICAN RED CROSS – LAKELAND CHAPTER 2131 DECKNER AVE PAULENE KIPKE (715) 271-9914 YESOpen to the Public? 120 $800.00 88%
Phlebotomy Certificate Fall 2008 Admission Information training expected of certified phlebotomists. Have current certification in adult and child CPR issued by the American Red Cross or American Heart Association. Phase 3:
American Red Cross, Louisville, KY (502-589-4450) ATA Career Education, Louisville, KY Emergency Medical Training Professionals, Lexington, KY (859-455-8438) Phlebotomy Concepts, Inc., Louisville, KY (502-561-1114)
AMERICAN RED CROSS BLOOD SERVICES Northern New England Region- Maine, NH, assesses needs for training of staff and recommends changes in procedure or equipment when needed. in blood center phlebotomy preferred. Recruiter: Cheryl Sanborn Competitive,
American Red Cross. Blood Services. Southwest Region. MEDICAL SERVICES MANUAL. Therapeutic Phlebotomy Services 7-8. EDUCATIONAL SERVICES: Educational Services 1. BILLING: Training records . Customer complaint records .
EKG Technician; Phlebotomy Technician; CPR certified with The American Red Cross Association. Ask us about Medical Office Assistant Occupational Training available for your current employees at no cost to your business.
NPA’s Phlebotomy Training Program aims to assist students in the development of good judgment, CPR Course – Phlebotomist is trained to be certified to perform CPR by a Certified Instructor from the American Red Cross.
O Lane Community College offers Phlebotomy training as a two lecture/two lab program, followed by a 120-hour Cooperative Education clinical placement. The American Red Cross Oregon Trail Chapter. has multiple volunteer opportunities
Training and experience in activity which she or he expects to become a supervisor. The purpose of this course is to prepare all American Red Cross workers to provide basic care, PHLEBOTOMY SKILLS (6CNE 137). Learn the skills
Healthcare Provider or the American Red Cross Professional Rescuer (photocopy – front and back of card). These will be the only two CPR certifications that will be accepted. phase of phlebotomy training and, therefore, dismissal from the program.
Phlebotomy techniques, lab management, OSHA requirements, infection control, and training/ evaluation of personnel. CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED — REGISTER SOON! They must be able to communicate profession- operated by the American Red Cross, research institutes, commercial laboratories, or veteri-
American Red Cross Southeastern Michigan Region 100 Mack Avenue Detroit, MI 313-833-4440 Phlebotomy Career Training 28050 Ford Road, Suite C Garden City, MI 734-762-3220 Schoolcraft College 18600 Haggerty Road Livonia, MI 734-462-4400
College*campus,*spring*andfall*semesters.**The*Red*Cross,*456S5937,*is*another*option.*! Immunizations:!! Your*training*and*career*in*phlebotomy*will*involve*exposure*to*human*blood*and*body*fluids.*In* National!Exam!through!American!Society!for!Clinical!Pathology!
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Public Health (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)