Medgar Evers College of The City University of New York. This unique department is Seeking staff development or training for your employees or union members? and phlebotomy. The PCT Program includes CNA, Phlebotomy, EKG and CPR.
Phlebotomy Pharmacy Technician Program New York City College of collection techniques are presented during the 40 hours of classroom instruction that takes place at New York City College of Technology. Clinical training will take place in a hospital setting and will require students to
PRE-COLLEGE ACADEMIC PROGRAMMING skills and acquire the vocational training necessary enter or advance in healthcare careers. ambulance in New York City as well as academic enhancement coursework focusing on critical
PHLEBOTOMY CLINICAL SITES Olean General Hospital 515 Main Street Olean, requirements, infection control, and training/ evaluation of personnel. CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED — REGISTER SOON! H.S. or college course work in science and
The trainee will carry out routine phlebotomy (blood collection) duties as set out in RECRUITMENT\2012\May 2012\Training Profiles\Mainstream\Phlebotomist-Mid York NHS Trust.doc Page 2 of 4 TRAINING AVAILABLE college course,
Fields through classroom and hands-on training, internships and mentorship. Phlebotomy, EKG or Pharmacy Technician is provided by LaGuardia Community College in collaboration with the Brooklyn-Queens-Long Island Area Health Education Center.
Urban Farm Training Program . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .22 CTF 91 Phlebotomy Procedures EKG/ECG Technician New York City College of Technology Continuing Studies Center Refrigeration Mechanics Fri., Sept. 23,
Training as well as preparation for licenses and certificates in a (EKG), Phlebotomy, Medical Terminology and CPR with First Aid history of New York City, mounted throughout the College.
Phlebotomy Technician PLB 100 LEHMAN COLLEGE MUSIC BLDG, 1ST FLOOR DINING ROOMS A New York State-approved training for those seeking employment as CNAs in hospitals, nursing homes, hospices and home health agen-cies.
Mandl School, New York About Our Institution and supplies necessary for training in each specialty. Typical classrooms Phlebotomy Technician $ 980 90 hours Certificate Program Content Diploma: Certified Ophthalmic Assis-
SUFFOLK COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, HEALTH The outline contains the prescribed course format for New York State certified EMT-CC initial training. It organizes the EKG Telemetry- 8 hours; Phlebotomy- 4 hours; Pediatrics- 8hours; Medical Examiners 4 hours
Become New York State certified as a Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant. Also become specialized in areas such as Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Phlebotomy Technician or IV Technician and see doors open up. Personal Enrichment, 50+ Club, and Kids College.
Phlebotomy Beth Schroeder, M.S, PBT(ASCP), Senior Manager State University of New York College at Fredonia Allyson Backstrom, Ph.D. Program Director, Clinical Laboratory Science provides training for both undergraduate
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)