The primary objective of these scholarships is to provide students with the education and training necessary to obtain a job in an Ohio business or industry. Software Development Technology $5,000 ITT Technical Institute-Youngstown 114. Phlebotomy Technician $5,000 244.
Phlebotomy non-credit certificate Consortium of Ophthalmic Training Programs (COTP) Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) TOLEDO AND YOUNGSTOWN INFORMA TION • Ohio Nurse Education Assistance Loan Program (NEALP)
Phlebotomy. CT 070204. Experience in collection of blood specimens, preparation and testing of . etc. Must have completed an Ohio Peace Officer Basic Training Program approved by the Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission or equivalent.
A short-term training program or a formal associate’s degree program for ship with some of Ohio’s finest universities to create the University Partnership at LCCC. Phlebotomy Physical Therapist Assisting Radiologic Technology
Laboratory technician, phlebotomist or other health care worker with phlebotomy training shall draw any DNA sample to be submitted for analysis.
Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy, Radio and Television, and our cutting-edge training for success in the 21st century. The new century also saw the creation . Youngstown, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana Campus; and Princeton, West
Phlebotomy, Radio and Television, Surgical Technology, National College is dedicated to the training and educating of men and women for a full life and a successful Cincinnati Area, Akron Area, and Youngstown, Ohio; Harrisonburg and Danville, Virginia; Indianapolis,
Phlebotomy appealed to me more than the idea of working in began her career attending Youngstown State University, majoring in secondary education. Ohio, with her husband and two children, who have since graduated,
Program of Study approval is contingent upon complying with the following assurances in accordance with Ohio’s Perkins IV State Plan. Programs (except Vocational Job Training Coordinators Phlebotomy Surgical Technology Therapeutic Pathway
National College is dedicated to the training and educating of men . Youngstown, Ohio; Columbus, Ohio; Cincinnati, Ohio; Bartlett, Tennessee; Phlebotomy: MALPRACTICE INSURANCE: Charged the student’s first term. $20.
Phlebotomy Ohio 43952, 740-264-5591, ext. 119, email@example.com. Inquiries regarding students with disabilities should be directed to the director of Learning Skills Lab, Section 504 Student Manager, area needs for training and education. The
PHLEBOTOMY/BLD BK TECH II 6472 PHLEBOTOMY/BLOOD BANK TECH IV 6474 PHOTOGRAMMETRIST ENGINEER-IN-TRAINING 1 107680 ENGINEER-IN-TRAINING 2 107690 ELECTRICIAN FOREMAN 128780 2023 ELECTRICIAN MASTER Central Ohio Technical C 011046 Central Oreg Cmty College 003188 Central Sch of Speech & D
PROFESSIONAL AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN TRAINING SERIES. TL210 PROF 7 – Not a Select book $114.00 9781428320970 5/14/2008 AVAILABLE CDROM 2427934.00 YOUNGSTOWN 2008.00 DA125.C5L85 2007 ADV-AC 4 – Research-Recommended $114.95 9781934043868 4/16/2008 AVAILABLE CLOTH
The Ohio Valley Criminal Justice Training Association provides cost effective continuing education for local law enforcement professionals. A Phlebotomy acceptance, completion of HSC101 with a grade of ﬁCﬂ or better is required.
Personnel and Training Program 070501 Personnel Management 061601 Petroleum Engineering 142501 Nthestn Ohio U C Med 029045 Nthestn Okla Agrl-Mech C 003160 Nthn Essex Cmty College Youngstown C Bus-Drafting 009837 Youngstown St University 003145 Yuba College 900136 001344
Top 10 CNA Schools
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Concentration in Allied Health Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- BS in Public Health
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)