The primary objective of these scholarships is to provide students with the education and training necessary to obtain a job in an Ohio business or industry. Software Development Technology $5,000 ITT Technical Institute-Youngstown 114. Phlebotomy Technician $5,000 244.
Phlebotomy non-credit certificate Consortium of Ophthalmic Training Programs (COTP) Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) TOLEDO AND YOUNGSTOWN INFORMA TION • Ohio Nurse Education Assistance Loan Program (NEALP)
Phlebotomy. CT 070204. Experience in collection of blood specimens, preparation and testing of . etc. Must have completed an Ohio Peace Officer Basic Training Program approved by the Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission or equivalent.
A short-term training program or a formal associate’s degree program for ship with some of Ohio’s finest universities to create the University Partnership at LCCC. Phlebotomy Physical Therapist Assisting Radiologic Technology
Laboratory technician, phlebotomist or other health care worker with phlebotomy training shall draw any DNA sample to be submitted for analysis.
Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy, Radio and Television, and our cutting-edge training for success in the 21st century. The new century also saw the creation . Youngstown, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana Campus; and Princeton, West
Phlebotomy, Radio and Television, Surgical Technology, National College is dedicated to the training and educating of men and women for a full life and a successful Cincinnati Area, Akron Area, and Youngstown, Ohio; Harrisonburg and Danville, Virginia; Indianapolis,
Phlebotomy appealed to me more than the idea of working in began her career attending Youngstown State University, majoring in secondary education. Ohio, with her husband and two children, who have since graduated,
Program of Study approval is contingent upon complying with the following assurances in accordance with Ohio’s Perkins IV State Plan. Programs (except Vocational Job Training Coordinators Phlebotomy Surgical Technology Therapeutic Pathway
National College is dedicated to the training and educating of men . Youngstown, Ohio; Columbus, Ohio; Cincinnati, Ohio; Bartlett, Tennessee; Phlebotomy: MALPRACTICE INSURANCE: Charged the student’s first term. $20.
Phlebotomy Ohio 43952, 740-264-5591, ext. 119, email@example.com. Inquiries regarding students with disabilities should be directed to the director of Learning Skills Lab, Section 504 Student Manager, area needs for training and education. The
PHLEBOTOMY/BLD BK TECH II 6472 PHLEBOTOMY/BLOOD BANK TECH IV 6474 PHOTOGRAMMETRIST ENGINEER-IN-TRAINING 1 107680 ENGINEER-IN-TRAINING 2 107690 ELECTRICIAN FOREMAN 128780 2023 ELECTRICIAN MASTER Central Ohio Technical C 011046 Central Oreg Cmty College 003188 Central Sch of Speech & D
PROFESSIONAL AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN TRAINING SERIES. TL210 PROF 7 – Not a Select book $114.00 9781428320970 5/14/2008 AVAILABLE CDROM 2427934.00 YOUNGSTOWN 2008.00 DA125.C5L85 2007 ADV-AC 4 – Research-Recommended $114.95 9781934043868 4/16/2008 AVAILABLE CLOTH
The Ohio Valley Criminal Justice Training Association provides cost effective continuing education for local law enforcement professionals. A Phlebotomy acceptance, completion of HSC101 with a grade of ﬁCﬂ or better is required.
Personnel and Training Program 070501 Personnel Management 061601 Petroleum Engineering 142501 Nthestn Ohio U C Med 029045 Nthestn Okla Agrl-Mech C 003160 Nthn Essex Cmty College Youngstown C Bus-Drafting 009837 Youngstown St University 003145 Yuba College 900136 001344
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Public Health (BS)
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management