The contractor shall provide personnel having certain minimum levels of training and for Healthcare Providers; American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Course; American Red Cross CPR (Cardio Pulmonary routine phlebotomy, arterial phlebotomy, percutaneous central venous
Portsmouth Regional Hospital. Patty Is it within RN scope of practice to draw a therapeutic phlebotomy from venous E. Grant provided testimony in support of petition for approval to enroll in LNA course being offered at American Red Cross, West Chapter, Keene, NH. M/MP, S/HF
Groton, CT $50.19 N62645-06-D-5023 0172 Nurse Practitioner Naval Branch Health Clinic, Portsmouth, NH $62.13 N62645-06-D-5021 0084 Nurse Healthcare Provider Course; American Red Cross CPR (Cardio from an approved/accredited phlebotomy training
277R Portsmouth Avenue Stratham, NH 03885 Public 1,376 Lakes Region Dog Training & Grooming America Red Cross, New Hampshire Regional Medical 2 Maitland Street Independent Not-For-Profit LNA MNA Phlebotomy Certified Clinical Medical Assisting Train the Trainer CPR for Professionals
The contractor shall provide a Computed Tomography Technologist for the Naval Hospital Portsmouth, Possess either a degree or certificate of graduation from an approved/accredited phlebotomy training program . nurses, reservists, and American Red Cross volunteers.
Education and training consulting 38 pacer center, inc. portsmouth ; nh ; 03801-portsmouth po320343 american red cross arlington county chapter 4333 arlington blvd ; arlington ; va ; 22203 po322816 living classrooms
Phlebotomy American Red Cross – NH West 83 Court Street Keene, NH 03431 2003 Dental Assisting Core Training New Hampshire Health Care Association 125 Airport Road Concord, NH 03301 91 Portsmouth Avenue Stratham, NH 03885 1989 Independent
Red Cross in NH, visit www The Business and Training Center at Great Bay Community College is actively involved in developing partnerships, collaborations and 195 New Hampshire Ave Portsmouth, NH 603-433-4680 223 South Willow St. Manchester, NH
Business and Training Center training for Today’s Work Force Portsmouth, NH 03801 Fax:(603) 334-6308 TDD (603) 668-1792 Phlebotomy-Red Cross Certificate Program-Register at Red Cross 603-225-6697 x215
Phlebotomy Certificate – 60 Hour Training Program Registration American Red Cross Portsmouth & Concord Nov 6, 2012 – Jan 3, 2013 Tues & Thurs Day 9am – 1pm AMERICAN RED CROSS NH 2 Maitland Street, Concord, NH 03301
Portsmouth, NH 03801 Fax:(603) 334-6308 TDD www.greatbay.edu Start Something Great ! Business and Training Center Summer 2012 Phlebotomy—Red Cross Certificate To register contact American Red Cross at (603)
CHIEF OFFICER AREA OF TRAINING APPROVALS/ ACCREDITATIONS ARTICULATION- AGREEMENT LICENSE America Red Cross, New Hampshire Regional Medical Career School 2 Maitland St. Concord, 91 Portsmouth Avenue Stratham, NH 03885 Telephone: 800.525.8339 Web Site: www.radsafety.com 1989
Document prepared by: New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services Table of Contents. perform cross training for essential functions, like the American Red Cross,
Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Possess either a degree or certificate of graduation from an approved/accredited phlebotomy training program nurses, reservists, and American Red Cross
Dog Training & Grooming . American Red Cross 2 Maitland St. Concord, N.H. 03301 : Telephone Not-For-Profit : Jamie Devlin Executive Director LNA . MNA . Phlebotomy . Certified Clinical Medical Assisting . Train the Trainer . CPR for Professionals VA Portsmouth, NH . 1992 Independent . For-Profit ; AJ
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Public Health (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)