Provide training, information and assistance for the volunteer to be able to meet the responsibilities of their position. Please return this form along with Phlebotomy Volunteer Application and Phlebotomist Screening to: Alaska Health Fair, Inc. 720 W 58. th Ave, Unit J
Obtain a Phlebotomy Technician Certificate Begin the Human Services Degree training Take Transfer, Non-Transfer, General Education, and High SC 29560 Phone: 843-394-7233 Fax: 843-394-8191 Paula.McLaughlin@fdtc.edu
University of South Carolina. Table of Contents Page A. Introduction 4 B. Undergraduate Student Requirements 5 1. Health Requirements 6 2. Safety Requirements Phlebotomy Training 17 4. Laboratory Equipment Safety 18 G. Department
To provide medical laboratory training at the Periodic visits from SC Kansas Coordinator –Why? •Principles of Phlebotomy –Spring Semester, 1st Year •Hematology & Coagulation •Immunology & Serology. Barton’s Hybrid Online MLT
And industry training, enrollment ser-vices, and a meeting space for confer-ences. SC 29560 Phone: 843-394-7233 Fax: 843-394-8191 LakeCity@fdtc.edu Obtain a Phlebotomy Technician Certiﬁ cate Complete C.N.A.,
Specialist in Chemistry SC(ASCP) Specialist in Cytotechnology SCT(ASCP) Specialist in Hematology SH(ASCP) Specialist structured phlebotomy training program that is not approved by NAACLS, you must submit training documentation forms
Training in risk management – Using safety devices – Sharps disposal – Safe work practices A patient is seated in the phlebotomy chair, you tie MSED MT (ASCP)SC, “ASCLS Today”, Nov/Dec. 2006 Volume XX, Number 10. 7 4 Concepts: Human error
Rock Hill, SC 29730 1-800-922-8324 . Updated 10/31/07 2 INTRODUCTION training account by the Intensive and Training Services provider. Classroom Training under the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) offers: Diploma Programs (usually 1 year)
The interactive multimedia training uses Internet access, on-line testing, scoring, and monitoring. Teachers can monitor students’ progress via Internet. Students work at their own pace and teachers determine when exams are taken.
15 Phlebotomy 16 POCT 17 POL 18 Toxicology 19 Urinalysis 20 Virology 21 Other *Note: Number of available credits per year will be listed in parentheses, e.g., CD-3 (2) means , SC • COMPLETE PHLEBOTOMY TRAINING,INC. 475 W. Stetson, T-125, Hemet, CA 92543
SCa 4. Apply tourniquet S a C5.Select phlebotomy site S a C a 6. Palpate venipuncture site S7.Put on gloves system for training phlebotomy. However, it is important to understand that both groups were assessed on the simulated limbs. Thus, one could
Page -2- Introduction For the purpose of these guidelines, the term Emergency Medical Technical (EMT) is inclusive of all levels of certified EMTs in South Carolina.
Mandatory requirements and my medical clearance status to the appropriate SC Health Science office. _____ _____ Applicant's signature/date PLEASE PRINT YOUR NAME Phlebotomy Training Program Other Program: _____ Not
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Available programs include A.S. in Medical Assisting, A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant, and A.S. in Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Program topics include communication skills, administration & clinical procedures, medical terminology, and medical law and ethics.
- Health & Medical Assistant programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Public Health (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)