3050 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive Shreveport, LA 71107 (318) 670-6000 Toll Free: 1-800-458-1472 Aerospace Technology 1500 Airport Drive, Hangar #20 Shreveport, LA 71107 (318) 676-5590/670-9590 Corporate Training Center 610 Texas Street, Suite 450 – Shreveport, LA 71101 Talent Search
LA PLATA MD 20646-0910. CAREER STARTERS training is flexible. We offer daytime, accelerated options, and evening or weekend options that meet your schedule. Phlebotomy Technician Physical Therapy Aide HOSPITALITY Meeting/Event Planner NEW!
Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency, completion of an approved phlebotomy training course, or LA CARE-Family Resource Center. 3180 E. Imperial Email resume to Cindy Belicka at CB & Associates Inc. Executive Search. 310-374-2856 / Fax: 509-694-5981 / email: cbelicka@aol
Provides professional guides, tools, and training materials on such areas as infection control and first aid www.rmlibrary.com Free search engine for health sciences information The following organizations that certify phlebotomy also have materials and instructional resources.
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. La-Z-Boy Center Society of Phlebotomy Technicians (ASPT) Electrocardiograph Technician exam, in The following online training programs are being brought to you through a partner-ship with Career Step.
POFT 1120 Job Search Skills Latin American culture as you build a strong foundation in basic Spanish that will benefit you for years to come. FinAnCiAL AiD AVAiLABLe non-credit workForce training Basic Phlebotomy Technician
42353 Deluxe Plaza Ste. 16 · Hammond, LA 70403 Phone (985) 419-2050 · Fax (985) 419-2040 . training. Compass Career phlebotomy, nursing assistant, medical assisting, and medical billing and coding
The Los Angeles County Regional Occupational Program Self-Directed Search, VIEW, GIS, Choices, ERISS, Peterson, Resume Maker, and Internet Access. phlebotomy, and EKGs. The course includes classroom instruction and required ROP 17.
Alexandria, LA 71307 318.487.5443 Student Catalog/ Handbook Central Louisiana Technical College Search and Seizure meeting standards of training acceptable for accreditation.
Developer and workshops in resume writing, job-search techniques; interview skills Phlebotomy Real Estate Broker Real Estate Salesperson Security Officer Teacher Assistant La Diaspora y El Retorno
To provide career counseling and training to internationally trained health professionals residing in this region. other centers are located in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Boston, Massachusetts. For more information log on to. www.welcomebackcenter.org Health Jobs Search Engines.
And JVS LA, an affiliate.] vocational skills training, wrap-around support, job search, placement, and retention services in nursing and allied health professions. CPT -1 Phlebotomy Continuous Improvement Culturally Competent Customer Service
$800,000 for the delivery of training in the construction, welding and skilled trades. intensive case management services particularly related to job search and post-program assistance. CNA II or Phlebotomy until accepted into their desired Nursing curriculum.
Certified Phlebotomy Technician 1A Certificate Título IX de la Enmienda Educacional de 1972 la cual se relata training program in addition to income eligibility. The Child Development Center infant and toddler programs
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management