State Career College was established in May 2007 in Waukegan, Illinois. We are institutionally accredited by the ABHES (Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools) and are approved by the “Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education”.
State Career College is a teaching institution that not only paves the way for students to have successful careers, but also for a lifetime of growth and learning.
The objectives to fulfill the mission of State Career College are:
- To train the graduate in a specialized and well-designed program for entry-level positions in a dental office, physician’s office, clinic or other medical setting.
- To ensure that the training and education provided is facilitated by an experienced and well- qualified faculty who strive to not only educate and motivate students, but also push the boundaries of learning.
- To provide students with practical knowledge and education that will prepare them for their chosen career.
- To uphold a high level of employment by providing the graduate with active and continuous job development services.
- Medical Assistant
- Chairside Assistant
- Take the first step toward a career as a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) with Penn Foster Career School.
- Our online Pharmacy Technician training program will help you prepare for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) and the Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT).
- Take our online pharmacy tech program with you wherever you go. Our custom-designed learning platform is easy to use at home or on-the-move.
- At the end of your pharmacy tech program, you’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable, real-world experience at a CVS/pharmacy or Walgreens near you as part of our hands-on training externship.
- With low tuition costs and customized monthly payment plans with 0% interest, Penn Foster Career School can help you start a new pharmacy technician career path without breaking your budget.
- Regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!